Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2021

A Note to my Readers

 I just wanted to let you know that I recently switched from Feed Burner to follow.it to handle my subscribers.

For current subscribers, I imported your email addresses to my follow.it feed, so you shouldn’t have to sign up again.

If you aren’t a subscriber, I’d love to have you join our community. I promise I won’t pester you or sell your address to anyone else. You’ll just receive an email notice each time I publish a new post. Each new follower brings me one step closer to getting my memoir published, so if you appreciate my writing and would like to see my book in print, you can help me out by subscribing (and by recommending my blog to your friends).

I’ve also added a “contact me” gadget. If you have questions, or if you want to make a comment but don’t want it to appear on my blog, feel free to send me a note.

Thank you for reading, praying, commenting, subscribing, and spreading the word about my blog!

Ann

Update: I tested the new service by subscribing, but I didn't get a notice when I published this post. So I did some troubleshooting with help from follow.it. I think we fixed everything. To check it out, I reverted this post to draft, added this note, and am preparing to publish it again. If it works, I won't have to go through this process multiple times.

My apologies to anyone who received the first notice and is wondering why they're getting another email saying this is a new post. Thank you for your patience!

No comments: