Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Changes

If you're one of my regular readers, you’ve probably noticed some changes that I’ve made on my website recently. I want to highlight a few of them here.

I’ve started a new feature at the top of my sidebar, called “Quote of the Week by Ann.” Each week I’ll be posting a different quote from one of my articles. You can click on the quote to read the entire article.

To save a little space, I shortened my list of articles on other sites to include only the three most recent ones. I’ll edit the list as new ones are published. Be sure to check back regularly for updates.

I thought it might be helpful to give you a brief summary of all of my articles on those sites, so you can find the ones that interest you the most. The link to that list is on my sidebar under “Pages.”

I’ll be switching to posting once a month, rather than every three weeks.

Let me know what you think of these changes. Thanks for reading! You’re in my prayers.

Ann

No comments: